Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Night has Brought a New Day


The night has brought a new day


the sun and the moon... just love and work that way...‡


All comes together..even when it's apart


Pieces of a puzzle put together only with your loving heart?


A moment of darkeness...a seemingly endless pain


all made better now....an understanding of why I felt completly insain


The choice was mine..I went left.. when I should have turned right


Back on track...the dark has brought back my light


Extreme pieces of a puzzle....written and made my me


Put back together....now it's time 2 just wait and c...


Surrendered the control...just let it go with love...


Tonight....I recieved the long awaited answer....it came from above...


Why am I here?....what am I supposed to do?


"Love....forgive...and just be U"


"Ok"..I said...to my higher voice


Happiness really is as simple as that....a personal choice


Pieces of a puzzle....coming together..after all the pain


Cleansed once again by home... the Oregon rain....


This extreme puzzle...finally found her middle...


A grown woman.....who admittedly used to feel so embaressing little...


Gave myself a big hug and kiss...


Not one more minute of this great ride...do i want 2 miss...


Put back the pieces...of a heart turned to stone


The dark brought the light...A new path has been shown...


Death brings life...change never ends


Here's 2 my family...here's 2 my friends...


Thank you all for loving me tride and true...


My pieces are put back together now...Bcuz... well.. becuz I have U....!!!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment