Thursday, November 5, 2009

My new found Heart


††In the ADDICT....Looking at old pictures I didn't know I had

Forgot why I rebelled...forgot why I got so fucking mad

They say youth is wasted on young...

A story not written...a song yet sung

I carried my pain.....a chip on my shoulder

i realize it was my imagination....however..i couldn't c this until i was older

my extremes.... needed time to heal

my light and dark...too seperated....no ability to feel

this however is no excuse for my childish ways....

I feel the sting of my choices...the past is gone..but the sting ..it stays

Another lesson learned....another turn of the wheel...

a heart filled with love....no masks...i come to u real

I surrender my truth at your feet with grace...†

the light of your forgiveness....i feel it warm on my heart...as u touch my face

My childhood pain...never was true..

Everyone was just doing the best they knew how to do...

Now i move forward.....into the light

the darkness isn't worth the effort...it's not worth the fight...

I no longer where my badge of anger...to cover my sadness

No more excuses...4 my self inflicted VanGough madness

Time to grow up and tell of my travels...

this is my story...thank you for being my friend as it slowly unravels....

my dark and my light....each have a story to tell....

only this time around....no need for anger..no need to yell

The sun is rising....the new day has found her start....

a new found found feeling...4ever in my new found heart....

I choose love...I choose the light..

No longer willing to participate in battle.... i never wanted to fight..

No comments:

Post a Comment