Thursday, November 5, 2009

I had to lie


I had to lie…..that’s the truth of the situation

I came real….u fell into infatuation

Could’nt believe I could love you….girls like me don’t come home for dinner

Too strong, too dark, and to some the worst of sinner

I admit I wear my anger to cover my sadness

How do you forgive a mans weakness…….and prevent your own madness?

An improper touch….a preditorial lust

A broken little girl….faking all trust

Dying to love a man who won’t abuse or betray

It’s funny……we really do choose the foundations we lay

Around the wheel one more time

shaking free of the darkness that manifests my own mental crime

You gotta grow up and face the voice you hear in the mirror

All becomes brighter..most definately clearer……

Confession lifts the weight off your back

all is well when forgiveness is what guides your life’s track

It’s hard I admit…I want to kill and mame all who preditorally hurt

Dig the hole…throw them away….under 10 feet of dirt

It’s in my blood…. it’s in my family tree

I now officially break the chains of thee…

No more hold on my feminine power

I send you into forgivness……a mirrored tower

Far way from me and the choices I make

A breath of fresh air……….A new journey every step I take…

Ready to go public…..No fear of you anymore….

Now all will KNOW the TRUTH…..It was just easier to call me WHORE

No one knew you caused this pain

It was just easier to call me lazy, rebellious and insane

I kept your secret locked deep in the halls of my childhood mind

Away…far away so noone could possibly find

Became miss perfect……not a problem at all

Until that dark night…..the inevitable fall

The flood gates were open….Avirgin NO MORE

A young girl….becoming a woman…..A THREAT……THE WORLDS WHORE

Affraid my truth will ruin your lie?

Your right…..it will…and i don’t even have to try….

Your soul is crumbleing right before your eyes….

Look in the mirror…that’s what a soul looks like right before it dies…..

I’ve learned a lesson….I have paid a price for my knowledge

Different school of books…different kind of college

Went underground to beat the devil at his own game

I got my answers…..no one left to blame

Not a victim….No reason to fear

Going public…..Just hope they are ready to hear……

How the BLOOD…..changes it all…..

A young girl…into a woman…..answering GODS call†

No comments:

Post a Comment